- Career Counselling
- Free Downloads
How to Prepare for Interview & Micro Presentation in CUET 2022
Last updated on 15 november 2021 by eazyprep.
CUET 2022 entrance exam is not so far and is almost knocking on the doors. The application window for the CUET 2022 will soon get opened. Christ University entrance test is an online test which is conducted for the admissions of various courses including BBA, Law, BHM, B.A. CEP, BCom, B.Tech, and more.
The pattern of CUET 2022 is expected to remain the same. The admission procedure will start with an entrance test followed by an Interview and Micro Presentation round. However, there are sources to clear the entrance test which may include Christ entrance mock test , books, or videos. But, when a candidate cracks the entrance test, it becomes difficult to clear the interview round. In the CUET 2022 interview round, the personality and confidence of the student will be checked.
Therefore, to help students in clearing and understanding the second round of CUET 2022, we have come up with this article. With this article, we have listed some tips that can help the aspiring candidates to clear the interview and micro presentation round of CUET 2022.
Things to Remember before the Interview
The interview round requires a good level of confidence. However, confidence cannot come instantly. A candidate should prepare for the interview round by preparing some random questions in front of the mirror. This will build good confidence. Apart from building confidence, there are more things that one should remember before the interview:
1. Gain a better understanding of the subjects or topics that are related to your course.
2. Be clear about the plans and the reasons for taking that particular course.
3. Mention and highlight the co-curricular activities that you must have worked on.
4. The dress requirement for the interview is Formal. An informal dress code can lead to direct disqualification from the interview round.
Tips for Cracking Interview and Micro Presentation in CUET 2022
Cracking the interview round of CUET 2022 will not be an easy task. The competition is expected to stay at a high level. Therefore, here are the tips that a candidate must use to crack the interview and Micro-presentation round of CUET 2022:
1. Be confident while answering in the interview round. A candidate should stay calm and relaxed during the interview process. However, tension and fear are natural feelings. It comes naturally. But one should try to stay calm as much as one can.
2. The interview environment should be kept in a discussion mode. This means that the discussion should go on. Avoid being silent during the question-answer round.
3. If in case a candidate does not know the answer to the question then avoid saying silent or giving a wrong answer. The answer at this point is to say, ” I don’t know the answer. I will read about it.”
4. A candidate can divert the direction of the interview. Talk about your interests or hobbies. The interviewer will ask in the same field then. However, a candidate should make sure to know everything about their interest and especially the recent trends or changes in that.
5. A candidate should ensure that all the details about the courses or college should be known clearly.
6. The answers should be clear and in a simple language that can be easily understandable.
7. A candidate can attempt some mock interviews that can help him to build confidence and to frame sentences.
What are the prospective Questions that can be asked during the CUET 2022 interview?
In this section of our article, candidates will find the prospective questions that may be asked in CUET 2022 interview. However, these are common interview and has a high probability of getting asked in the CUET 2022 interview.
1. Tell me something about yourself?
This is the most frequent interview question that is asked during the CUET test of the interview round. Here are some of the tips for answering this interview question and a candidate should include the following:
- It is better to begin this answer with your name. However, avoid it if the interviewers have already mentioned the name before.
- Mention the hometown or the town where you are living.
- Mention your parents’ jobs.
- Include your hobbies or interests while answering.
- Never forget to mention your achievements. Start with high achievements and some details about the opportunities or projects that you may hold during high school.
- Academic achievement can also be a part of this answer.
2. Why you have chosen Christ University?
This question is also commonly asked and there are high chances of it being asked in CUET 2022 as well. Here are some of the tips for answering this interview question and a candidate should include the following:
- A candidate should know everything about the university.
- Brief the things about Christ University that attracts a candidate to this university.
- Try to include the rank of the university and other uniqueness.
3. Why do you have an interest in ABC hobby?
This can be the next question that can come after the first question mentioned above. Here are some of the tips for answering this interview question and a candidate should include the following:
- Never include any hobby that is difficult for you or you can’t justify.
- Know about the recent trends in that field.
4. What are your strengths and weakness?
For answering this question, one should list the strengths or weaknesses. Be ready for this question else this can be horror during the interview. Always validate it with some good points.
5. Why you have chosen this course?
This can also be a part of the interview question answer round. For answering this question, mention the reasons for choosing the course. Include the dreams that you want to achieve with the help of the course.
CUET 2022 will have both the entrance and interview round. The interview round can be a difficult phase but it is easily crackable. A candidate just needs some preparation and good confidence to crack the CUET 2022. It is better to have CUET mock interview tests or to get prepared for every possible question.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
After the CUET exam, the next two rounds are interview and micro presentation.
No, never include any hobby that is difficult for you or you can’t justify.
The duration of the interview round of the Christ university can be of 15-20 minutes.
No, the CUET exam is not difficult if prepared accurately.
No, one can apply for the CUET exam through online mode only.
More Articles on CUET:
- CUET | Christ University BBA Entrance Exam
- CUET Syllabus and Best Study Material for BBA
- CUET Exam Pattern and Syllabus for BBA Entrance
- Christ University BBA Entrance Exam | How difficult is CUET?
- Christ BBA | Admission, Course Structure and Campus Facilities
Cuet beginners preparation strategy | best study materials.
Appearing for the CUET exam this year? Check out the best study materials and CUET Beginners Preparation Strategy here!
CUET Preparation Strategy | Section-wise Strategy
Appearing for the CUET Exam this year? Check out all the details of the section-wise CUET Preparation Strategy here in this article!
How to Prepare General Awareness for CUCET 2022? Complete Strategy
Are you confused that how to prepare general awareness for CUCET 2022? Read the article to know the complete strategy for it.
- Web Stories
Not Now! Will rate later
Christ University (2021-22)
- Shortlisting (based on CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/GRE/ATMA score)
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Micro Presentation (MP)
- Personal Interview
- Business: Ethics or profits?
- Role of social media in business
- Is Freedom of Press important?
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
- The Plastic Menace
- Importance of Sports in schools
- Views on Bitcoin/CryptoCurrency
- Bio-war and Bio-weapons
- Introduce yourself.
- Tell us about all the important terms like GDP, repo rate, reverse repo rate, and PPP. (followed by more questions on the same.)
- Do you read the news?
- What are your views on the latest budget?
- What other calls do you have?
- In which other colleges have you applied?
- Tell us about yourself.
- Who is your role model?
- What is a product?
- What is a brand? What is the difference between brand and product?
- What did you learn in your internships?
- Interview Preparation
- Past Experiences
Most Popular Articles - PS
List of B-school Experiences
Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi (2021-22)
Fore School of Management, Delhi (2021-22)
Goa Institute of Management, Goa (2021-22)
Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai (2021 – 22)
Institute for Financial Management & Research, Chennai (2020 - 21)
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (2021-22)
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (2021 - 22)
Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (2021– 22)
Indian Institute of Management, Indore (2021-22)
Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (2021 - 22)
Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak (2021 - 22)
Indian Institute of Management, Shillong (2021 - 22)
T. A. Pai Management Institute (2021-22)
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (2021-22)
Welingkar (WeSchool) (2021-22)
Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (2021-22)
XLRI, Jamshedpur (2021-22)
SAP - Supplementary Admission Process (2021-22)
Indian Institute of Management, Amritsar(2021 - 22)
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (2021 - 22)
International Management Institute (2021 - 22)
Institute of Management and Technology (2021-22)
LalBahadurShastri Institute of Management, Delhi (2021 - 22)
Management Development Institute (2021 - 22)
SIBM, Hyderabad & Nagpur (2021-22)
Download our app.
- Learn on-the-go
- Unlimited Prep Resources
- Better Learning Experience
- Personalized Guidance
Get More Out of Your Exam Preparation - Try Our App!
- Udaan Programs
- Udaan Webinar
- IBPS SO LAW
- LAW Certificate Courses
- Civil Judge (Pre+Mains)
- Hotel Management
- CAT & OMETs
- Jaipur [Bapu Nagar]
- Jaipur [Vaishali Nagar]
- Delhi (South Extension)
- Delhi (Pitampura)
- Delhi (CP Center)
- Mumbai (Andheri)
- Mumbai (Navi Mumbai)
- Mumbai (Thane)
- Jaipur (Bapu Nagar)
- Jaipur (Vaishali Nagar)
- Vaishali Nagar
- Navi Mumbai
- CUET Law 2024
- IPMAT Indore
- IPMAT Rohtak
- Christ University
- St. Xaviers
- Advance Test Series
- Madhya Pradesh (MPCJ)
- Uttar Pradesh (UPPCSJ)
- Chhattisgarh (CGPSC)
- Jharkhand (JPSC)
- Delhi (DJS)
- Haryana (HJS)
- Scholarship Test (English)
- Scholarship Test (Hindi)
- SuperGrads IPM
- SuperGrads CAT
- Supergrads CUET
- Creative Edge
- LegalEdge After College
- LegalEdge AIOM
- SuperGrads AICUET
- Judiciary AIOMC
- Supergrads IPM AIOM
- CreativEdge AIOM
- CLAT Free Videos
- Judiciary Notes
- Judiciary Videos
- KAUN BANEGA JUDGE
- Daily Current Affairs
- Weekly Current Affairs
- Monthly Current Affairs
- LegalEdge UG
- SuperGrads Webinar
- SuperGrads CUET Webinar
- Creative Edge Webinar
- Judiciary (Beginners)
- UDAAN Webinar
- Law School Blogs
- LAW Entrances
- Management Entrances
- CUET Exam [UG & PG]
- Architecture Entrances
- LAW & Judiciary
- Design & Architecture
- Franchise Enquiry
Christ University Entrance Exam Preparation Tips 2024 [Complete Guide]
Author : Palak Khanna
Updated On : February 6, 2024
Summary: Worried about 'How to prepare for Christ University Entrance Test?', well, we have the best plan for you. The preparation strategy for the Christ University entrance exam should be clear and consistent. Here we have listed out a detailed strategy for aiding your preparations. Make sure to go through the article and learn the perfect strategy for cracking the Christ University entrance test.
The Christ University Entrance Exam preparation should be a mix of smart work and hard work. Generally, the difficulty level of the exam varies from easy to moderate.
Therefore, there is no need to take stress while preparing for the exam. You just need to revise all the fundamental concepts that you have studied in your call 11 and class 12.
Remember, speed and accuracy play a vital role in qualifying for the entrance exam. If you want to excel in the upcoming exam, you must practice solving questions quickly and accurately within the given time.
Also, identifying your weak and strong areas and working on your weak areas consistently is essential to crack the exam with a high score.
To make it easier, our experts from Supergards have shared some Christ University Preparation tips, important topics, subject-wise strategies, and more in this post.
So, what are you looking for? Let's walk through the post to learn the simple tricks that help enhance your preparation levels for the upcoming exam.
Download Free Study Material for Christ University Test 2024 by Supergrads
How to Prepare for Christ University Entrance Test 2024?
As per the previous year's trends, the difficulty level of the exam varies between easy to moderate levels. If you follow a well-structured study plan and preparation strategy, cracking the exam is a cakewalk for you.
Start your preparation at least six months before the exam so that you will get ample time to understand the concepts in-depth and do revisions.
Make sure to practice reasoning and English questions every day from the previous year's question papers for Christ University. It will help you learn short tricks to solve the questions quickly in the upcoming exam.
Also, speed is an essential factor in the Christ University Entrance Exam. Try to improve your speed in calculations by practising more and more questions.
Subject-wise Christ University Entrance 2024 Preparation Tips
It will help if you plan your preparation smartly, as your success mainly depends on it. You need to understand the exam and try to put your hard work in the right direction.
Go through the subject-wise preparation strategies from the post below and enhance your preparation levels for the upcoming exam.
Read more: Christ University Entrance Test Syllabus
Christ University Entrance Preparation Tips for English
You can follow the simple tips given below to enhance your English Preparation for Christ University Entrance Test .
- Regular practice is required for solving questions with 100% accuracy.
- Make sure to read the newspaper daily to improve your vocabulary and grammar.
- Try to learn at least five new words daily and note down the meaning and example of each word you find unfamiliar or difficult to remember. This is the best way to cover Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Sum up all the one-word substitutions from the previous year's question papers and practice them regularly.
Christ University Entrance Preparation Tips for Reasoning
It is easy to attempt maximum questions and score full marks in the reasoning section with good preparation and hard work.
The following are some of the best tips to enhance your Logical Reasoning Preparation .
- Give at least one hour to practice reasoning questions daily.
- You must develop a mental checklist of strategies to comprehend the logical reasoning questions, including shapes, sizes, numbers, etc.
- Jot down the topics in which you are strong and weak and allocate extra time for the topics you feel are difficult.
- Make sure to prepare your notes for each topic of logical reasoning, which will help during your revision time.
- Solve more and more questions from the previous year's papers to improve your time management skills.
- Practice sudoku or other puzzle games to improve your reasoning skills in a fun way.
Christ University Entrance Preparation Tips for Mathematics
- Strengthening core concepts of the 10th to 12th standard basic mathematics is a must to crack this section.
- Start and complete your favorite topics first and then move to complex topics.
- R.D. Sharma is one of the best-suggested books for Quant preparation as it explains every topic in-depth and includes many questions.
- Practice previous years' papers and try to analyze your performance after completing the exam.
- Attempt as many Christ University Mock Tests as possible to test your preparation level and improve your weak areas.
Christ University Entrance PreparationTips for Data Analysis and Interpretation
In this section, you can expect questions in the form of pie charts, graphs, bar diagrams, etc., and the difficulty level of questions varies from easy to moderate.
- You can practice questions related to these topics from your school textbooks or previous year's question papers to enhance your problem-solving skills and speed.
- Try to analyze your performance after the completion of each paper.
Christ University Entrance Preparation Tips for General Knowledge
- Read English newspapers daily to grasp the current and history related to the national and international economy.
- Following Daily Current Affairs regularly will help you stay about all the happenings worldwide and score good marks in this section.
- Use the internet to get at least 10 GK points daily.
Christ University Entrance Preparation Tips for Fundamental Accounting
- You must be clear with basic accounting concepts from the 11th and 12th standard books.
- Make notes for essential definitions, formulas, and facts and revise them regularly.
- Try to solve as many questions as possible from previous papers.
- Improve communication skills by increasing the presence of the mind and learning a few tips and tricks from the internet.
- Work on logical reasoning.
- Writing skills are also examined in the skill assessment round.
- Choose any current topic and practice speaking on it for 90 seconds, i.e., 1.5 minutes.
- Try to analyze your performance and overcome mistakes.
- The first important tip is to be confident in whatever you say. Stay calm and relaxed throughout the interview.
- Attend mock interviews as they clear all your doubts and eliminate the fear of an actual interview.
- Understand your strengths and weakness and try to work on them.
- Prepare a list of FAQs that are commonly asked and revise them regularly
Read more: Christ University Entrance Test Pattern
What are the Best Resources for cracking Christ University Entrance 2024?
The following are some of the best books that experts and toppers highly recommend for Christ University Entrance preparation:
To understand the concepts in-depth, you can refer to these books, which cover all the essential topics for the entrance exam.
Why Solving Question Papers important for Christ University Entrance 2024?
Practising previous year's papers will help you identify the difficulty level of the questions and the type of questions asked in the exam.
- With the help of question papers, you can improve your speed and accuracy on the final day of the exam.
- It will provide you with an insight into the weightage of each section and essential topics from the exam point of view.
- Also, you can build your confidence levels. So, it is advised to solve at least 1-2 mock tests every week.
How to Prepare for Micro Presentation for Christ University Entrance 2024 Exam?
As we all know, you must give a micro presentation after getting qualified for the Christ University Entrance Exam.
You will be given 45 seconds to 1 minute to provide a micro presentation on a particular topic just after the interview.
Go through the steps mentioned below to know how to deal with the micro presentations:
- Make sure you are giving a micro presentation without fear.
- Preparation is a must for providing a micro presentation.
- Try practising in front of the mirror if you have a communication problem.
- Make sure to record your practice videos and try to understand and correct their mistakes.
- Try to speak more in the given time.
- You should think and talk naturally about a given topic.
- Start with writing a topic explanation, as this gives an idea to the interviewer that you have good knowledge of it.
- Give your arguments only after the completion of the answer.
How to Prepare for Christ University Entrance 2024 along with Board Exams?
Remember not to neglect board exams while preparing for entrance exams. Your 12th standard marks are essential for the merit list and final selection.
- Prepare a study plan that doesn't hamper your board exam preparation.
- Do not study both exam portions in between.
- Keep separate timings for Christ University Entrance and Board Exam portions.
- If you are confused about studying for exam portions, you can pause the preparation and attempt mock tests to analyze previously learned topics.
- You can study topics when there are gaps between two board exam subjects.
- Allocate at least 1-2 hours daily for Christ University Entrance Exam Preparation. Remaining time, you can study the 12th standard topics.
Christ University Entrance Test Preparation Tips for Droppers
- As it is the second time you have appeared for Christ University Entrance Exam, you have already experienced the exam difficulty level.
- You know your errors and which topic you are weak from last year's performance.
- You can list down the topics which require improvement and start preparing accordingly.
- Try to attempt more mock tests to know the different types of questions that can be asked from each section.
- Analyze your performance after completing each mock and try to work on weaker areas.
Christ University Entrance Preparation Strategy 2024 for B.Com
Preparation for the Christ University B.com course focuses on Current Affairs, Reading, Writing, and communication skills. Balancing strong and weak points always help in competitive exams.
Focusing on strength areas while covering up weak areas helps increase the final results and build up confidence levels. Knowledge of subjects from the 10th to 12th standard is essential.
Section-wise Preparation Strategy & Study Plan to Crack Christ University Entrance Test
The section-wise preparation strategy equally divides the time and effort required to prepare for the exam without compromising any section. Daily practice of each section makes the selection more reliable.
Fundamental Accounting Preparation
- Make use of reference books along with NCERT books.
- Devote at least two hours daily to this subject as this is the base subject to get admission in B.Com.
- Find shortcuts, tips, and tricks to solve similar problems.
- This section requires an analysis of questions to solve them quickly at exam time.
Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Practice this section for an hour on alternate days.
- Try to practice old and new formats of data analysis-based questions from previous year's papers.
C hrist University Entrance Reasoning Preparation
- This section has an overall weightage of 10 marks.
- The difficulty level of this section is high.
- The section needs high accuracy levels. Hence, practising the Reasoning Quiz for Christ University Entrance test will help improve your logical skills and score the highest marks in this section.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Improve reading/listening habits of current affairs through newspapers, magazines, and news channels.
- Study current affairs and GK books available in the market.
- Reading helps to enhance your English preparation to significant levels.
- Work on spelling, vocabulary, and grammar regularly.
How to Crack Christ University Interview 2024?
The interview is broadly divided into two types of categories:
- Objective questions
- Subjective questions
Objective Type Questions
Questions with answers in a ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ are considered objective-type questions. These questions are the questions that you can answer without any prior preparations.
This type of question generally does not impact the scores of the interview.
Read More : Short Tricks to Ace Christ University Interview ?
Subjective Type Questions
These questions are essential to score well in an interview. These questions require prior preparations before an interview.
If you are not prepared well for subjective-type questions, your answers will not be that impactful, and there is a higher chance of rejection in the interview itself.
Hence, preparing the following questions generally asked in Christ University interviews is suggested.
- Q1-Tell me something about yourself.
- Q2-Why do you want to pursue this course?
- Q3-What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Q4-What do you know about the college?
- Q5-How will you manage in a new city?
- Q6-Why should we take you?
- Q7-Why do you think you are appropriate for this course?
- Q8-What do you know about the curriculum?
These questions only explain what type of subjective questions are asked during the interview to prepare you beforehand.
These might not be the exact question or the series in which the interviewer will ask these questions. But these questions should be prepared before the interview as immediately answering them is sometimes not even possible, or it could also lead to an embarrassing situation.
Follow these strategies to be able to crack the Christ University Entrance Exam. All of these strategies are prepared by expert faculties at SuperGrads. So if you are willing to learn a detailed strategy or need preparation tips, make sure to join our latest batch. Not only preparations our experts will also help you with a detailed study plan to cover and revise your subjects in less time. SuperGrads is one of the leading coaching institutes teaching and mentoring students to prepare for top management exams.
Check Also: Important GK Questions for Christ University Entrance Exam
Download Free IPMAT Study Material
Fill your details
IPMAT Registration Form 2024 [IIM Indore, Rohtak Registration Forms] - Apply Now
Updated On : February 22, 2024
NATA 2024 Exam Dates [Official] & Schedule, Eligibility Criteria & Paper Pattern
CAT 2024 Exam Date, Eligibility, Paper Pattern & Application Process [Check Complete Details]
St. Xaviers XAT Exam 2024
CUET Registration: How to Fill CUET Application Form 2024?
Updated On : February 21, 2024
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I wear to Christ University Interview 2024?
Are the questions asked in Christ University interview difficult?
How do I answer what are your strengths and weakness?
How do you answer why should we select you?
List out frequently asked Christ interview questions?
Is Christ University interview difficult?
February 6, 2024
- Career Counselling
- Judiciary Gold
- Supergrads IPM
- SuperGrads CUET
- CLAT Prep Tips
- AILET Prep Tips
- IPMAT Prep Tips
- NATA Prep Tips
- NID Prep Tips
- Judiciary Prep Tips
- CAT Prep Tips
ABOUT TOP RANKERS
Toprankers, launched in 2016, is India’s most preferred digital counselling & preparation platform for careers beyond engineering & medicine. We envision to build awareness and increase the success rate for lucrative career options after 12th. We offer best learning practices and end-to-end support to every student preparing for management, humanities, law, judiciary & design entrances.
- JEE Main 2024
- JEE Advanced 2024
- BITSAT 2024
- View All Engineering Exams
- Colleges Accepting B.Tech Applications
- Top Engineering Colleges in India
- Engineering Colleges in India
- Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Engineering Colleges Accepting JEE Main
- Top IITs in India
- Top NITs in India
- Top IIITs in India
- JEE Main College Predictor
- JEE Main Rank Predictor
- MHT CET College Predictor
- AP EAMCET College Predictor
- TS EAMCET College Predictor
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Advanced College Predictor
- View All College Predictors
- JEE Main Question Paper
- JEE Main Mock Test
- JEE Main Registration
- JEE Main Syllabus
- Download E-Books and Sample Papers
- Compare Colleges
- B.Tech College Applications
- JEE Main Paper 2 Result
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronic Engineering
B.Tech Companion Use Now Your one-stop Counselling package for JEE Main, JEE Advanced and BITSAT
- MAH MBA CET Exam
- View All Management Exams
Colleges & Courses
- MBA College Admissions
- MBA Colleges in India
- Top IIMs Colleges in India
- Top Online MBA Colleges in India
- MBA Colleges Accepting XAT Score
- BBA Colleges in India
- XAT College Predictor 2024
- SNAP College Predictor 2023
- NMAT College Predictor
- MAT College Predictor 2024
- CMAT College Predictor 2024
- CAT Percentile Predictor 2023
- CAT 2023 College Predictor
- CMAT 2024 Registration
- XAT Cut Off 2024
- XAT Score vs Percentile 2024
- CAT Score Vs Percentile
- Download Helpful Ebooks
- List of Popular Branches
- QnA - Get answers to your doubts
- IIM Fees Structure
- LSAT India 2024
- Colleges Accepting Admissions
- Top Law Colleges in India
- Law College Accepting CLAT Score
- List of Law Colleges in India
- Top Law Colleges in Delhi
- Top Law Collages in Indore
- Top Law Colleges in Chandigarh
- Top Law Collages in Lucknow
Predictors & E-Books
- CLAT College Predictor
- MHCET Law ( 5 Year L.L.B) College Predictor
- AILET College Predictor
- Sample Papers
- Compare Law Collages
- Careers360 Youtube Channel
- CLAT 2024 Exam Live
- CLAT Result 2024
- AIBE 18 Result 2023
- Knockout JEE Main 2024
- Test Series JEE Main 2024
- JEE Main 2024 Rank Booster
- Knockout NEET 2024
- Test Series NEET 2024
- Rank Booster NEET 2024
- JEE Main One Month Course
- NEET One Month Course
- IBSAT Free Mock Tests
- IIT JEE Foundation Course
- Knockout BITSAT 2024
- Career Guidance Tool
- IPU CET BJMC
- JMI Mass Communication Entrance Exam
- IIMC Entrance Exam
- Media & Journalism colleges in Delhi
- Media & Journalism colleges in Bangalore
- Media & Journalism colleges in Mumbai
- List of Media & Journalism Colleges in India
- Free Ebooks
- Free Sample Papers
- SEED Result 2024
- UCEED Answer Key 2024
- NIFT Admit Card
- CEED Answer Key 2024
- Design Colleges in India
- Fashion Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Fashion Design Colleges in Mumbai
- Fashion Design Colleges in Pune
- Fashion Design Colleges in Delhi
- Fashion Design Colleges in Hyderabad
- Fashion Design Colleges in India
- Top Design Colleges in India
- Animation Courses in India
- Animation Courses in Bangalore
- Animation Courses in Mumbai
- Animation Courses in Pune
- Animation Courses in Chennai
- Animation Courses in Hyderabad
- Free Design E-books
- List of Branches
- Careers360 Youtube channel
- NIFT College Predictor
- AIIMS Nursing
- Top Medical Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges in India accepting NEET Score
- Medical Colleges accepting NEET
- List of Medical Colleges in India
- List of AIIMS Colleges In India
- Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Medical Colleges in India Accepting NEET PG
- NEET College Predictor
- NEET PG College Predictor
- NEET MDS College Predictor
- DNB CET College Predictor
- DNB PDCET College Predictor
- NEET Application Form 2024
- NEET PG Application Form 2024
- NEET Cut off
- NEET Online Preparation
- Download Helpful E-books
NEET Companion Use Now Your one-stop Counselling package for NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER
- CUET PG 2024
- IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2024
- DU Admission
- UP B.Ed JEE 2024
- DDU Entrance Exam
- IIT JAM 2024
- ICAR AIEEA Exam
- Universities in India 2023
- Top Universities in India 2023
- Top Colleges in India
- Top Universities in Uttar Pradesh 2023
- Top Universities in Bihar 2023
- Top Universities in Madhya Pradesh 2023
- Top Universities in Tamil Nadu 2023
- Central Universities in India
- CUET PG Admit Card 2024
- IGNOU Date Sheet
- CUET Mock Test 2024
- CUET Application Form 2024
- CUET PG Syllabus 2024
- CUET Participating Universities 2024
- CUET Previous Year Question Paper
- ICAR AIEEA Previous Year Question Papers
- E-Books and Sample Papers
- CUET Exam Pattern 2024
- CUET Exam Date 2024
- CUET Syllabus 2024
- IGNOU Exam Form 2024
- IGNOU Result 2023
- CUET PG Courses 2024
- IT Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- IT Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- MCA Colleges in India
- BCA Colleges in India
- Information Technology Courses
- Programming Courses
- Web Development Courses
- Data Analytics Courses
- Big Data Analytics Courses
- IT & Software Certification Courses
- Engineering and Architecture Certification Courses
- Programming And Development Certification Courses
- Business and Management Certification Courses
- Marketing Certification Courses
- Health and Fitness Certification Courses
- Design Certification Courses
- Digital Marketing Certification Courses
- Cyber Security Certification Courses
- Artificial Intelligence Certification Courses
- Business Analytics Certification Courses
- Data Science Certification Courses
- Cloud Computing Certification Courses
- Machine Learning Certification Courses
- View All Certification Courses
- UG Degree Courses
- PG Degree Courses
- Short Term Courses
- Free Courses
- Online Degrees and Diplomas
- Compare Courses
- Coursera Courses
- Udemy Courses
- Edx Courses
- Swayam Courses
- upGrad Courses
- Simplilearn Courses
- Great Learning Courses
- NCHMCT JEE 2024
- Mah BHMCT CET
- Top Hotel Management Colleges in Delhi
- Top Hotel Management Colleges in Hyderabad
- Top Hotel Management Colleges in Mumbai
- Top Hotel Management Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Top Hotel Management Colleges in Maharashtra
- B.Sc Hotel Management
- Hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Top Diploma Colleges in Maharashtra
- RUHS Pharmacy Admission Test
- Top Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Pharmacy Colleges in Pune
- Pharmacy Colleges in Mumbai
- Colleges Accepting GPAT Score
- Pharmacy Colleges in Lucknow
- List of Pharmacy Colleges in Nagpur
- GPAT Result
- GPAT 2024 Admit Card
- GPAT Question Papers
- CA Intermediate
- CA Foundation
- CS Executive
- CS Professional
- Difference between CA and CS
- Difference between CA and CMA
- CA Full form
- CMA Full form
- CS Full form
- CA Salary In India
Top Courses & Careers
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Company Secretary
- Cost Accountant
- Charted Accountant
- Credit Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Top Commerce Colleges in India
- Top Government Commerce Colleges in India
- Top Private Commerce Colleges in India
- Top M.Com Colleges in Mumbai
- Top B.Com Colleges in India
- UPSC IAS 2024
- SSC CGL 2024
- IBPS RRB 2024
- NDA Application Form 2024
- UPSC IAS Application Form 2024
- CDS Application Form 2024
- CTET Admit card 2024
- HP TET Result 2023
- SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2024
- UPTET Notification 2024
- SBI Clerk Result 2024
- Previous Year Sample Papers
- Free Competition E-books
- Sarkari Result
- QnA- Get your doubts answered
- UPSC Previous Year Sample Papers
- CTET Previous Year Sample Papers
- SBI Clerk Previous Year Sample Papers
- NDA Previous Year Sample Papers
- SSC CHSL 2024
- UP PCS 2024
- UGC NET 2024
- RRB NTPC 2024
- IBPS PO 2024
- IBPS Clerk 2024
- IBPS SO 2024
- Top University in USA
- Top University in Canada
- Top University in Ireland
- Top Universities in UK
- Top Universities in Australia
- Best MBA Colleges in Abroad
- Business Management Studies Colleges
- Study in USA
- Study in UK
- Study in Canada
- Study in Australia
- Study in Ireland
- Study in Germany
- Study in China
- Study in Europe
- Student Visa Canada
- Student Visa UK
- Student Visa USA
- Student Visa Australia
- Student Visa Germany
- Student Visa New Zealand
- Student Visa Ireland
- CBSE Class 10th
- CBSE Class 12th
- UP Board 10th
- UP Board 12th
- Bihar Board 10th
- Bihar Board 12th
- Top Schools in India
- Top Schools in Delhi
- Top Schools in Mumbai
- Top Schools in Chennai
- Top Schools in Hyderabad
- Top Schools in Kolkata
- Top Schools in Pune
- Top Schools in Bangalore
Products & Resources
- JEE Main Knockout April
- NCERT Notes
- NCERT Syllabus
- NCERT Books
- RD Sharma Solutions
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2024-25
- NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11
- NCERT solutions for Class 10
- NCERT solutions for Class 9
- NCERT solutions for Class 8
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7
- NCHMCT JEE 2022
- Christ University BHM
- Top Hotel Management Colleges in India
- Top Hospitality & Tourism Colleges in Delhi
- Top Government Hospitality & Tourism Colleges in Hyderabad
- Top Hospitality & Tourism Colleges in Mumbai
- NCHM JEE College Predictor
- NEET Companion Buy Now
- B.Tech Companion Buy Now
- CAT Answer Key
- CAT Percentile Predictor
- CAT Cut Off
Christ University entrance micro-presentation topics?
Here are the micro presentation topics:
- Is the internet a boon or a bane?
- What impact has social media had on our lives?
- Should capital punishment be abolished?
- Can RTI eradicate Corruption?
- Indian Judicial System: from here to where
- Can RTI eradicate corruption?
- Disability Bill- 2016
- Religious Liberty and the Women rights
- The Coalition Politics
- Is intolerance debate politically motivated?
- Stand up India, Start up India
- Characteristics of a Leader
- Euthanasia- Should it be legalised in India?
- Article 356 (Proclamation of Emergency) is often misused by ruling party?
- Article 370 should be done away with?
- Criminal Defamation Law is against right to freedom of speech.
- Confrontation between AAP and BJP is affecting residents of Delhi.
- Permitting Live-in relationship in India;
- Strict punishments to ministers involved in scams and scandals (2G Spectrum);
- Death penalties to Abu salem and other Agents of Daud.
- GST is the need of the hour.
- Interlinking of Rivers-need of the nation.
- Performance of NDA II so far.
- Oil prices must be regulated to help control inflation
- Caste based reservation must be removed in Educational Institutions
- Consolidation in Indian Banking Sector-Pros and Cons
- Raghuram Rajan for 2nd Term as RBI Chairman
- Judiciary is crossing its limit and interfering with Executive.
- Odd-Even Scheme and Pollution in Delhi
- Direct Benefit Transfer and Government Subsidies.
- Article 377 and its constitutional validity.
- Swatch Bharat Cess – Not Tax but Change of thought Needed.
- Frequent Promulgation of Ordinances is a threat to Parliamentary Democracy.
- Should Capital punishment be banned?
- You are what you wear.
- Dharma and the Indian Supreme Court
- Peace and Religion
- Truth and Non Violence Intellectual property rights
- Brexit: Pros and Cons
- Sexual Violence against Women
- Constitutional right to education
- Laws on Homosexuality
- Wildlife trafficking and poaching
- Online Privacy
- Tibetan Immigrants
- Gender Justice in Hindu Succession
- Consumer Protection in India
- Joint family or nuclear family?
- Life imprisonment
Hope your query is solved!
All the best!
Are you sure you want to delete your answer?
For mca micro presentation in christ university, what is bca course micro presentation at christ university., what are the procedure of micro presentation in christ university, is there a micro presentation for ba emp in christ university, should we have to prepare a ppt presentation in bba micro presentation test of christ university, know more about, christ university, trending articles/news.
Select your reason of reporting
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
The Answer containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Answer drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
Answer posted is not solving the query properly.
Answer is not written properly
Facts stated in the Answer are incorrect
Are you sure you want to delete your comment?
Sign In/Sign Up
We endeavor to keep you informed and help you choose the right Career path. Sign in and access our resources on Exams, Study Material, Counseling, Colleges etc.
Help us to help you.
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile
- 150M + Students
- 30,000 + Colleges
- 500 + Exams
- 1500 + E-books
- 2023 MBA MP Topics
MBA MP Topics
(Deemed to be University)
Dharmaram College Post, Hosur Road, Bengaluru - 560029, Karnataka, India
Tel: +91 804012 9100 / 9600
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www. christuniversity.in
EXCELLENCE AND SERVICE
CHRIST (Deemed to be University) is a nurturing ground for an individual's holistic development to make effective contribution to the society in a dynamic environment.
- Course Index
Thursday, march 1, 2012, micro presentation topics, 13 comments:.
hie.,. have u made all ppts and contents if yes then please mail me on [email protected] or for any help too
will we get any time to research on the topic which we'll get ? or we have? to just look at the topic and speak ? coz quite fairly, i m blank on most of the topics... pls help.
hi rohan fgor now cann't get topic no 6 and 8..plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help
hie teja:: any help for topic 33 ..!!
hieeee... hey r we saposed to prepare any ppts for ths?? they have specified that no ppts and materials are required,the candidate has to give an oral presentation. are we given a choice of choosing the topic from all the 75 or they will give us the topic and ask us to speak about it??plz help me out from this.
There will be a lucky draw between 1-75 no. the no.u will peak would be the topics serial no.
are these topics for the undergrad. ? will we get any time to research on the topic which we'll get ? or we have? to just look at the topic and speak ? coz quite fairly, i m blank on most of the topics... pls help.
Are these the topics for the under grads too ? Please let me know ! :)
D topics for first session and second session is same?
are these mp topics same for Bcom professional as well
hey need help... what is micropresentation??
are the topics the same even for bcom(hons),,,,and do we have to speak in front of all the applicants or just the interviewers
can we speak on any topic as mention for the b.com hons? how is it gonna help out for the applied courses?